nedjelja, 6. veljače 2011.

Blogger Community - you rock

Just a quick notification about Blogger. It's awesome. I mean, it's my first day, and I already got few followers and around 30 views. I had few blogs on other blog tools but they never got views. So, just wanted to thank you guys for such a welcome for me. I'm hoping for bunch more comments and followers. Greetings from Bob.

Broj komentara: 12:

  1. This is what I'm talking about. Two comments already :)
    @level85nerd
    Thanks!
    @OIC
    Hvala!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Bloggers got a lot more newb friendly lately :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. @kitari i agree with you... maybe people over the internet are getting more lovely :D

    Also if someone wants to see some courage wolf
    http://couragewolves.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. you're welcome! blogging is a great way to express yourself, cheers!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. love the blog so far, good luck.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Agreed! The internet seems more friendlier everyday.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Welcome fellow blogger, hope we can hear more about you soon.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. i have 3 blogs but all my visitors visit 3d designs and i have there more than 200 follower.

    OdgovoriIzbriši