srijeda, 9. veljače 2011.

I'm still alive

Sorry for being innactive few days guys. Lot of things are going on, so I really don't have time for blogging. Once this is all over I will fully commit myself to you mates. And if you're wondering, whats going on, I got a son! :)

Broj komentara: 11:

  1. Grats on the son man! That's something to be proud of, hope you're doing well, and give the misses my best wishes. ;D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Congrats man im glad to hear it

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. wow congrats t your on hope he is well bro

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Wow, congrats on your son, that's got to be really busy, look forward to seeing more posts from you.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Congrats bro, hope you don't like sleeping because that's what you are not going to do in the next months.

    OdgovoriIzbriši