nedjelja, 6. veljače 2011.

First post - Meet Bob

Greetings and welcome to my blog. As you have probably noticed, my name is Bob. I live in New York and I work as a teacher. Math teacher that is. But since everyone hates math (well, almost everyone) I won't post about math on this blog. YAY! So, yeah.. About the blog. I will post things some funny/entertain moments from my everyday life, some tutorials maybe. Some art. Maybe. Well, I guess that's it for the first post. Stay tuned, 'cuz this blog just started!

4 komentara:

  1. looking forward to - non math posts :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Haha hey Bob, I like the start of your blog! Keep it up! I post frequently on my blog feel free to drop by anytime!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Cool, looking forward to quality posts

    OdgovoriIzbriši